Fashion Week is a great period to boots your earnings as fashion blogger. This fashion focused period inspires everyone. People are all inspired by streetstyle stars, influencers, fashion bloggers, fashion editors and models that’s why they are more willing to buy.
Unless you’re paid by brands to attend event, fashion shows or to wear clothes during fashion week, the best way to make money during this period is with affiliation. You can use affiliation programs like Reward Style that allows you to add links to your posts and social media and to make money when someone buy directly from your links. That’s why the best way to boost your fashion blog earning during fashion week is to share lots of contents and to add lots of affiliation links.
You should take this opportunity to make more money with your fashion blog.
Let’s see how together
If you are attending fashion weeks :
- Share your fashion week outfits on your blog using affiliation links generated with Reward Style. You could also share your images on Instagram and make them shoppable too with Liketoknowit the tool that let you link products to your instagram photos. People who like the photo will receive an email with the details and the links to shop the products you related to your instagram pic .
- Create a vlog of your fashion week days and share them on the blog with a post. Conclude it by adding relevant products with affiliate links
- Combine your streetstyle photos with affiliate products to improve your earning
If you’re not attending the shows you have to:
- Create shoppable posts related to the looks of the catwalk. You could write a post about your favorite fashion week looks and suggest related products
- Share your favorite streetsyle photos (remember to mention the proprietario ) look creating a blog post and adding reward style links and also on Instagram liketoknowit adding the products
- Create a vlog where you comment the show and the streestyle looks when watching them in live streaming from your couch. You could create a sort of video report and add related products to the videos.
For both cases it’s a must to add the hashtags so that more and more people will discover your photos and your blog.
These are some suggested hashtags that you could use
#fashionweek #nyfw #streetstyle #outfit #outfitideas #fashionblogger #newyorkfashionweek #liketoknowit