Good morning girls! I’m back in Milan and I’ve just started my courses!
Last week while I was packing my things to return to Milan I thought that it would have been cool to share with you what’s in my travel makeup bag, so today here we have this list! Since when I moved to Milan I travel a lot to come back to my town to visit my family so with all the flights I’ve learned what to put inside my makeup bag considering also all the limitations of fluids when flying. I want to have with me my beauty essential products that can let me have a polished makeup look. I try to keep a lightweight and not bulky travel makeup bag so I have few things but enough to create a great look both for day and night.
- To save space, instead of taking with me a moisturizer and a foundation I usually have in my travel bag a CC Cream that works for everything! It corrects your skin tone with the color has a foundation so it evens out the complexion and has the benefits of a cream. A great product with different benefits.
- An invisible powder to fix the CC Cream
- A concealer to cover my dark circles and some pimples
- The travel size of my favorite bronze the Hoola bronze from Benefit (I’m totally in love with the travel size of the products! )
- I’m obsessed with brows lately so I never go anywhere without my pencil to define my eyebrows
- A cream eye pencil that I use on my waterline to brighten up my (tired) eyes. I use the Long lasting Kohl pencil n.07 from Sephora
- The travel size of one of my favorite mascara, the Roller Lash by Benefit
- A brown eye pencil that I use as eyeliner . I use the Long lasting Kohl pencil n.06 from Sephora
- A cream stick eyeshadow in a light color
Since I apply my CC Cream with my fingers and since my powder already has its own brush I bring with me just 2 brushes one to apply my bronzer and one for the eyes in case I have to blend my brown eye pencil to create a smoky eyes using also my cream eyeshadow.